Happy Monday! It was yet another rough weekend for the Atlanta Hawks, as the team fell at the hands of the Milwaukee Bucks (on Friday) and Brooklyn Nets (on Sunday). With that as the backdrop, Episode 168 of the Locked on Hawks podcast is here and topics for the program include the following:
- How bad was the loss in Milwaukee?
- Three players scored double figures against the Bucks and that is not a very “Hawks-y” performance
- Atlanta was very shorthanded against Brooklyn, with Thabo Sefolosha joining Kent Bazemore and Paul Millsap in street clothes
- How bad was the loss to Brooklyn?
- Taurean Prince’s first start was a good one
- Atlanta’s bench is having some big-time issues
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on Monday’s show, please do us a massive favor and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This podcast can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the program and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.