Good morning! The Atlanta Hawks dropped a fifth consecutive decision on Wednesday night, falling at the hands of the Washington Wizards on the road. The loss was not unexpected but, in the same breath, it was certainly unfortunate and Episode 166 of the Locked on Hawks podcast is here to break it down in full. Topics include the following:
- Things went about as well as anyone could have expected through the first three quarters
- For most of the fourth quarter, things did not go well
- Dennis Schröder’s (very) ugly night at the office
- Another big-time scoring outburst from Tim Hardaway Jr.
- The return of Mike Dunleavy Jr.
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on Thursday’s program, please do us a massive favor and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This show can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the podcast and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.