Good morning! Episode 161 of the Locked on Hawks podcast is here to brighten this fine Thursday and the Atlanta Hawks have a basketball game this evening. Topics for the show are all over the map and include the following:
- Dwight Howard is having a nice individual season but the Hawks are (much) better offensively when he doesn’t play and the gap is widening
- Ersan Ilyasova’s hot start as a member of the Hawks and what it means for the future
- DeAndre Bembry had a nice D-League performance
- Tim Hardaway Jr.’s shooting is encouraging
- Breaking down the statistical projections (and schedule) for the rest of the season
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on Thursday’s program, please do us a massive favor and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This show can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the podcast and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.