Good morning! The Atlanta Hawks enjoyed an off day on Tuesday in the aftermath of a loss in San Antonio. The Locked on Hawks podcast, though, did no such thing and Adi Joseph of USA Today joined the program to discuss a wide range of topics for Wednesday’s episode. Topics for Episode 160 include the following:
- Paul Millsap is awesome and we all know it, but Adi weighs in on the kind of company that the All-Star power forward keeps among the best in the NBA
- Should the Hawks be investing in Millsap long-term? What is a reasonable deal for Atlanta if they elect to pursue it?
- Adi’s impressions on Dwight Howard and how the experiment has gone this season
- Realistic expectations and a rosy outlook on Kent Bazemore
- The chances that the Hawks could advance beyond round one of the Eastern Conference Playoffs
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on Wednesday’s podcast, please do us a massive favor and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This program can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the show and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.