Good morning! The Atlanta Hawks continued a highly unfortunate streak on Monday evening, falling at the hands of the San Antonio Spurs on the road. However, there is no break for the Locked on Hawks podcast to mourn the loss and Episode 159 is here to break things down in rapid-fire style. Topics include the following:
- Credentialed members of the media weren’t born the last time the Hawks won in San Antonio.
- Dennis Schröder’s big night and how the Spurs facilitated it
- The Hawks took (far) less three-pointers than their opponent... again
- Kawhi Leonard is good at basketball
- A (brief) Mike Muscala sighting and another Malcolm Delaney-less evening
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on Tuesday’s show, please do us a massive favor and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This program can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the podcast and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.