Happy Friday! The Atlanta Hawks play host to the Toronto Raptors on Friday evening and, in advance of that (very) intriguing basketball game, Episode 157 of the Locked on Hawks podcast is here to preview the festivities. Sean Woodley of Locked on Raptors joins the program for a cross-over show and topics include the following:
- Dennis Schröder’s maturation during his first year as a full-time NBA starting point guard
- Why did the Hawks trade Kyle Korver again?
- Taking stock of the Raptors after the acquisitions of Serge Ibaka and P.J. Tucker, in addition to the current injury absence of Kyle Lowry
- Looking ahead to a potential playoff match-up between these two teams
- Las Vegas and other projections seem to peg a coin-flip game on Friday
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on Friday’s podcast, please do us a huge favor and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This program can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the show and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.