Good morning! The Atlanta Hawks were great for a half and not so great for another on Wednesday evening, but the combination was good enough to outlast the Denver Nuggets. Episode 137 of the Locked on Hawks podcast takes a deep dive into the festivities and topics include the following:
- The offense was very, very good before halftime, to the point where season highs were extinguished.
- A (very) weird lineup surfaced that probably shouldn’t be a thing
- Mike Budenholzer on DeAndre Bembry’s play
- Fake trades put forth by Nate Duncan and Kevin Pelton
- Lamar Patterson is back for another 10-day contract and there is uncertainty surrounding Thabo Sefolosha
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on Thursday’s podcast, please do us a solid and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This show can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the program and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.