Happy Friday! The 2016-2017 season has featured a handful of absolutely wild games for the Atlanta Hawks and Thursday’s contest in Houston was no exception. Episode 133 of the Locked on Hawks podcast breaks down the festivities and topics for Friday’s show include the following:
- Tim Hardaway Jr. had the best quarter of his professional life on Thursday and it carried the Hawks to victory
- How the Hawks completed the comeback without Paul Millsap and Dennis Schröder on the floor
- Yeoman’s work from DeAndre Bembry in an impossible spot
- Dwight Howard’s performance in a return to Houston
- Taking a (quick) look ahead to Saturday’s game against the Magic
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on Friday’s podcast, please do us a solid and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This show can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the program and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.