Happy Monday! All-Star Weekend has come and gone for the 2016-2017 NBA season and, while there wasn’t much to cover for the Atlanta Hawks, fun was had by all. On this fine holiday, Episode 143 of the Locked on Hawks podcast is here and topics include the following:
- It was a very Paul Millsap performance on Sunday evening on behalf of the Eastern Conference
- The Hawks will have a (very) familiar voice on their radio broadcasts for the next several years
- Three projection systems are in lock-step when it comes to what to expect for the Hawks after the break
- Forbes evaluations and why some fans are upset
- Mike Budenholzer’s work on the bench, including rotations
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on Monday’s show, please do us a solid and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This program can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the podcast and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.