Happy Monday! The Atlanta Hawks enjoyed two days of rest on Saturday and Sunday but, prior to that, the team engaged in something of a collapse late on Friday evening in Sacramento. Episode 139 of the Locked on Hawks podcast is here to discuss the proceedings and topics for Monday’s program include the following:
- What went right in the first half?
- What went (very) wrong in the second half?
- The Tim Hardaway Jr. play and what Mike Budenholzer had to say about the no-call
- Dennis Schröder’s weird absence on the final offensive possession of the loss
- Kris Humphries and Mike Muscala really shouldn’t play together in the frontcourt
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on Monday’s podcast, please do us a solid and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This show can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the program and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.