Good morning! The Atlanta Hawks earned two well-deserved off days on Monday and Tuesday but the team is back in action on Wednesday evening in Miami. Before the team takes the floor against the Heat, Justin Rowan of Hoops Habit joins the Locked on Hawks podcast for Episode 131 and topics include the following:
- Mike Dunleavy has made quite an impression since his Atlanta debut. Can he keep it up and should he be playing more power forward?
- Thabo Sefolosha remains a wildly underrated asset
- Paul Millsap is good at basketball and Justin backs that up that claim
- Which team scares the Cavs most?
- Previewing the game against the red-hot Heat, including some Dion Waiters love
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on Wednesday’s show, please do us a solid and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This program can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the podcast and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.