Happy Friday! The Atlanta Hawks played a basketball game on Thursday evening and they were victorious over the New Orleans Pelicans. Episode 111 of the Locked On Hawks podcast takes on a bit of a different tone, though, as Robby Kalland of CBS Sports joins the program to discuss the Kyle Korver trade and more. Topics include the following:
- So, Kyle Korver is headed to Cleveland to join LeBron James and the defending champs. How did we get here?
- Wishing Kyle, who is a great guy by all accounts, well in his next stop
- Did the Hawks get enough for Korver given the situation?
- How does this affect Paul Millsap and other potential rebuilding moves?
- What does a rebuild look like with Dwight Howard and Kent Bazemore already on board?
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on Friday’s show, please do us a solid and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This program can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the podcast and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.