Happy Monday! The Atlanta Hawks were extremely busy this weekend, wrapping things up with a four-overtime marathon on Sunday afternoon. Before that, though, the team fell flat on Friday night against the Wizards and Episode 129 of the Locked on Hawks podcast (the first of two on Monday!) takes a look at that and more. Topics include the following:
- The first-half defense against the Wizards was... not good
- Trying to find a player who operated at a high level against Washington
- Welcome back, Mike Muscala
- Gary Neal is gone and Lamar Patterson is back. How did we get here?
- Mike Budenholzer on Tim Hardaway Jr.’s development and progression
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on today’s show, please do us a favor and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This podcast can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the program and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.