Good morning! The Atlanta Hawks had an adventurous evening in Chicago on Wednesday night, but the end result was a positive one. We break the game down on Episode 126 of the Locked on Hawks podcast and topics for the show include the following:
- Wait, the Hawks won that basketball game?
- A rare lights-out shooting night from, well, everyone
- Dennis Schröder carving up the point guard-challenged Bulls
- Malcolm Delaney got snubbed from the Rising Stars Challenge and Mike Budenholzer didn’t like it
- Could the Hawks be interested in actually buying at the trade deadline instead of selling?
- Taking a quick peak into Friday’s stakes against the Wizards
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on Thursday’s podcast, please do us a favor and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This show can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the program and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.