Greetings! Tuesday was a quiet day for the Atlanta Hawks but that won’t stop us from talking about the team at length. Episode 125 of the Locked on Hawks podcast is here to do just that and topics include the following:
- The Hawks have a new D-League home for the two seasons between now and the arrival in College Park
- Breaking down ESPN’s RPM numbers for Atlanta’s rotation
- The Dwight Howard-Pelicans rumor and why it was a thing
- Which in-house free agents could the Hawks prioritize this summer?
- Paul Millsap’s current status
- A look ahead at the game in Chicago, including Mike Muscala’s injury situation
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on Wednesday’s podcast, please do us a favor and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This show can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the program and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.