Greetings! The Atlanta Hawks were (very) busy over the weekend, including three entertaining basketball games. Kris Willis joins the Locked on Hawks podcast on Tuesday to wrap up the action and topics for Episode 119 of the program include the following:
- Friday’s game against Boston was quite a scene and Kris brings word from inside the building
- Al Horford was booed but fans got it right at one point during the evening
- How would we grade Atlanta’s performance in the close loss?
- Sunday went much better for the Hawks and it was the Mike Dunleavy show
- Monday’s performance against New York (sans Dwight Howard) and how the team played without him
- The Hawks might be adding an interesting player soon
- Tiago Splitter. Will he or won’t he?
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on Tuesday’s show, please do us a favor and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This program can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the podcast and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.