Good morning! The Atlanta Hawks picked up a rather dominant, 20-point win over the Brooklyn Nets on Tuesday evening. It was the seventh straight victory for the team and fun was had by all. Episode 116 of the Locked on Hawks podcast breaks down what transpired and topics include the following:
- Paul Millsap was reportedly told that he won’t be going anywhere this season and, as you may expect, he’s okay with that. What happens now?
- The Nets aren’t very good at basketball right now
- Dennis Schröder continues to play well
- Malcolm Delaney made shots!
- Kris Humphries enjoyed his best half of the season on Tuesday evening
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on Wednesday’s show, please do us a favor and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This podcast can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the program and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.