Greetings! The Atlanta Hawks keep popping in national NBA news and the team’s direction is, frankly, curious at the moment. Episode 115 of the Locked on Hawks podcast deals with exactly that and topics for the show include the following:
- So, apparently Paul Millsap is off the trade market? We break down the information that is out there and venture a best guess on the future
- Mike Dunleavy Jr. is going to report to the Hawks. What happens when we does?
- Malcolm Delaney and his early season play
- Looking ahead to the 2017 NBA Draft a bit
- How will the Hawks handle the restricted free agency of Tim Hardaway Jr.?
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on Tuesday’s podcast, please do us a favor and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This program can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the show and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.