It’s been a while since we’ve had a special guest on the Locked on Hawks podcast, but Episode 41 changes that. Zach Dillard of Fox Sports South joins the show, and topics include the following:
- What can we expect from Atlanta’s wing rotation? Can Kyle Korver bounce back? What about Kent Bazemore?
- We discuss the biggest fears about the Hawks this season, including a few that you may foresee
- Is there enough spacing around Dwight Howard? How will the offense look with him in the middle compared to previous years?
- Howard’s integration into the Atlanta community and endearing himself to the fan base
- Paul Millsap had a career year in 2015-2016. Can he match it?
- Who plays more minutes: Kris Humphries or Mike Scott?
- Who wins the backup point guard job?
- Much, much more as we “run the gamut”
If you like what you hear on today’s show, please do us a solid and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are can, leave us a glowing (i.e. five-star) review. This podcast can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the program and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as the great majority of NBA teams.