It’s Friday and we wrap up your week with Episode 37 of the Locked on Hawks podcast. In this episode, we finish up a full week of positional previews and topics include the following:
- Paul Millsap is hurt and that isn’t ideal. How long will he be out? Will it affect the regular season? Should we be terrified at this point?
- Edy Tavares is a fan favorite, but can he really play?
- Mike Muscala has a non-guaranteed contract. Does that automatically make him the first option when the roster cuts down to 15?
- Tiago Splitter was never healthy in an Atlanta Hawks uniform. If and when he is, what can fans expect?
- Dwight Howard is at the center of everything. Let’s explore the possibilities.
If you enjoy what you hear on today’s show, please do us a solid and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us an overly glowing (i.e. five-star) review. This podcast can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the podcast and make it a point to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as the great majority of NBA teams.