Happy Monday! Episode 28 of the Locked on Hawks podcast actually doubles as a crossover episode with the good folks at Locked on Cavaliers and we preview both teams in a fun way. Topics include the following:
- What can we expect from Dennis Schröder in his new role?
- Dwight Howard is now a thing. How will that affect Atlanta?
- Can the Hawks be as good in 2016-2017 as they have been in previous seasons?
- Is Cleveland going to coast on the heels of a title victory? What about LeBron? Will he rest more this season?
- The Cavs don’t really have a backup point guard outside of Kay Felder, who the Hawks “sold” to Cleveland on draft night. Time to worry?
- Richard Jefferson and Mike Dunleavy are (very) old and Cleveland needs them.
If you enjoy what you hear on today’s show, please help us out and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a wildly positive (i.e. five-star) review. This podcast can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends (and anyone on the planet) about the show and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons and nearly every team in the NBA.