Happy Friday, everybody. We made it. The Atlanta Hawks face off with the Milwaukee Bucks this evening on the road and, in advance of that game, the Locked on Hawks podcast caught up with Matt Moore of CBS Sports on a myriad of topics. They include the following:
- What is the true norm for the Atlanta Hawks this season, considering the red-hot start and the ice-cold play recently?
- Re-evaluating the contracts of Dennis Schröder and Kent Bazemore, to the extent that is possible after 23 games
- Is Tim Hardaway Jr. good?
- Dwight Howard’s respect level around the NBA and how he fits with Paul Millsap
- Atlanta’s biggest offensive weakness
- To rebuild or not to rebuild? That is the question.
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on Friday’s episode, please do us a huge favor and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are able, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This program can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends (or even people you just don’t like) about the podcast and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.