Good morning! The drought is officially over for the Atlanta Hawks, as the team picked up a hard-fought victory over the Miami Heat in front of the home fans on Wednesday night. Episode 90 of the Locked on Hawks podcast takes a deep dive on that game, with topics including the following:
- Kent Bazemore missed this game (and will miss Friday) with a knee issue. How did the Hawks fare in his absence and could a break be good for his mindset?
- Tim Hardaway Jr. played reasonably well, but was forced to leave early with his own injury
- Kris Humphries and his place in the rotation
- Dwight Howard’s dominant night and the ho-hum work of Paul Millsap
- Another steady, productive evening from Dennis Schröder
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on today’s audio show, please do us a huge favor and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are able, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This podcast can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends (or even arch enemies) about the program and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.