Happy Monday, folks. It was a (very) rough weekend for the Atlanta Hawks and that is not up for debate. However, the Locked on Hawks podcast does not take days off on account of poor performance, and Episode 87 is here to tell you what transpired on Friday (in Atlanta) and Saturday (in Toronto) with the team. Topics include the following:
- Friday’s game started pretty reasonably before the wheels fell off
- Kent Bazemore keeps struggling
- Dennis Schröder’s offense was a (minor) bright spot
- Mike Scott doesn’t look like himself yet
- What’s going on with the defense?
- Previewing Monday’s game against the Thunder
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on today’s program, please do us a huge favor and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are able, leave us a glowing (i.e. five-star) review. This show can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends (or even arch enemies) about the podcast and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.