Greetings! Mike Budenholzer and the Atlanta Hawks squeaked out a narrow overtime victory over the New York Knicks on Wednesday night and, as always, the Locked on Hawks podcast is here to break things down from every angle. Episode 106 features a visit from Bryan Gibberman of The Internet and topics include the following:
- What in the world did we just watch?
- Officiating was at the forefront of this game but it looks like the decision to eject Carmelo Anthony was the correct one
- The growth and play of old pal Justin Holiday
- Dennis Schröder has been awesome for a while now and was good again here
- Paul Millsap might be in the midst of his worst ever shooting stretch
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on Thursday’s show, please do us a solid and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This program can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends (or anyone, really) about the podcast and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.