Good morning! Things could have gone better for the Atlanta Hawks on Monday evening in Minnesota. Episode 104 of the Locked on Hawks podcast will try to get you through the misery, though, and topics for the today’s program include the following:
- There was some really weird stuff happening with the injury report before Monday’s game. We break it all down... even if you don’t care.
- Dwight Howard’s back and he was spry and effective against Minnesota
- Paul Millsap’s sub-optimal night
- DeAndre Bembry and Taurean Prince
- Trying to find positives in the dark world of what probably should have been a 30-point loss
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on Tuesday’s program, please do us a solid and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This podcast can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends (or anyone, really) about the show and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.