Good morning! The Atlanta Hawks entered with some forward momentum on Wednesday but, in the end, fell at the hands of the Minnesota Timberwolves at Philips Arena. Episode 101 of the Locked on Hawks podcast breaks down the game from every angle and topics include the following:
- Mike Budenholzer was asked about the disastrous small ball experiment at the outset and we bring you his answer
- Mike Muscala had a big night and a monster third quarter
- Dennis Schröder is playing very, very well right now
- Any reason to be concerned about Dwight Howard?
- No-PG lineups and when they should be used
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on Thursday’s podcast, please do us a solid and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This show can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends (or anyone, really) about the program and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.