Good morning! The Atlanta Hawks picked up a fantastic road win in Oklahoma City on Monday night, and the victory came without the team’s full complement of players. Episode 99 of the Locked on Hawks podcast takes a look at what transpired and topics include the following:
- Dwight Howard missed the game. What happened and should anyone worry?
- Paul Millsap’s phenomenal performance as the team’s “center”
- Dennis Schröder had himself a ball game
- Kent Bazemore struggled but made a big shot when it mattered
- Mike Budenholzer’s pretty play design on the game-winner
- Rotations were weird in this game, including the return of Mike Scott
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on Tuesday’s program, please do us a solid and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This podcast can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends (or anyone, really) about the show and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.