Happy Friday, everybody! The Atlanta Hawks return home on Friday night and the road trip did not go according to plan. Fortunately, the Locked on Hawks podcast can take your mind off things (or not?) with Episode 86 and Robby Kalland of CBS Sports joins the program on this fine Friday. Topics include the following:
- What went wrong on the road trip?
- Dwight Howard has been fantastic, but what has his impact been on the rest of the team on both ends of the floor
- Robby might have been right about Kent Bazemore
- Do the Hawks need another option to initiate offense and command control?
- Who plays more minutes: Mike Scott or Kris Humphries?
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on today’s program, please do us a huge favor and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are able, leave us a glowing (i.e. five-star) review. This show can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends (or even arch enemies) about the podcast and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.