Happy hump day! The Atlanta Hawks and Orlando Magic were not supposed to face off in a legitimate shoot-out on Tuesday night, but that is exactly what transpired. Unfortunately, the home team came out on the short end of the stick and Episode 94 of the Locked on Hawks podcast examined what took place. Topics include the following:
- So, the Hawks were really bad defensively and we explore the ghastly numbers
- Atlanta was pretty good on offense! Did it matter? Well, no, but it happened!
- Another rough Kent Bazemore game
- Mike Scott’s latest assignment to the D-League
- Remembering how wrong the preview was during Episode 93
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on Wednesday’s show, please do us a solid and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This podcast can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends (or anyone, really) about the program and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.