Good morning! The Atlanta Hawks picked up their first win over the Cleveland Cavaliers in a long time on Tuesday evening, and we just had to talk about it on Wednesday’s show. Chris Manning of Locked on Cavaliers (and SB Nation’s Fear the Sword) joins the program for a crossover episode and topics include the following:
- What went right for the Hawks? What went wrong for the Cavaliers?
- Cleveland attempted 42 three-pointers and that is probably bad for the Hawks in a vacuum
- Dwight Howard’s impact when it comes to Tristan Thompson
- Dennis Schröder’s career night
- Paul Millsap versus Kevin Love
- LeBron’s sleepy first half
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on today’s show, please do us a big solid and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you so desire, leave us a glowing (i.e. five-star) review. This program can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the podcast and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.