Happy Friday! The Atlanta Hawks begin a back-to-back set on Friday evening in the nation’s capital, but before they take the floor, Episode 67 of the Locked on Hawks podcast is here. Today’s program, featuring the great Harry Lyles Jr., includes the following:
- Dwight Howard’s early season play and whether durability and workload should be a concern
- Kent Bazemore’s struggles and whether anyone should actually be concerned
- Tim Hardaway Jr.’s development and Hawks University
- Mike Muscala vs. Kris Humphries
- Where is Harry at on Dennis Schröder at this point?
- The Hawks face their first back-to-back of the year. What is a reasonable expectation for the weekend?
- Follow all of Harry’s work on SB Nation here
If you enjoy what you hear on today’s program, please help us out and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you so desire, provide us with a great (i.e. five-star) review. This program can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the podcast and check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.