Good morning, everyone! The Atlanta Hawks suffered their first defeat of the season on Wednesday night and, as you may expect, that is the main topic of Episode 66 of the Locked on Hawks podcast. Today’s show includes the following:
- The defense was... not very good on Wednesday against the Lakers. What can we take from that performance? Is it time for hot takes?!
- Dwight Howard and Tim Hardaway Jr. had big games and one of those was unexpected
- The Lou Williams explosion
- Kent Bazemore’s offensive struggles and his mentality as a result
- Dwight Howard’s defensive acclimation and what Mike Budenholzer thinks of what his new starting center is doing on that end of the floor
If you enjoy what you hear on today’s podcast, please help us out and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you so desire, give us a positive (i.e. five-star) review. This program can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the program and check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.