Good morning! The Atlanta Hawks took on the Golden State Warriors deep into the night on the East Coast on Monday, but we were up to keep you abreast of the situation. Episode 83 of the Locked on Hawks podcast dissects what transpired and topics include the following:
- Dennis Schröder was great on Monday night and it was a lot of fun to see him play at a high level
- The offense wasn’t great in this game, especially down the stretch.
- Defensively, Atlanta did a phenomenal job to hold GSW to a manageable showing
- Playing a fifth game in seven nights is tough
- Nate Duncan and Danny Leroux of the Dunc’d On podcast broke down the Hawks on a recent show and provided some interesting takeaways
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on today’s audio program, please do us an enormous favor and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are able, leave us a glowing (i.e. five-star) review. This podcast can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends (or even enemies) about the show and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.