Happy Monday, everyone! The Atlanta Hawks had an ugly weekend for the first time this season, falling at the hands of the Charlotte Hornets (on Friday) and New York Knicks (on Sunday). Episode 78 of the Locked on Hawks podcast is here to recap the festivities and topics include the following:
- There is no shame in losing to a quality team on the road
- Did Dwight Howard’s ejection really have that much of an impact on Friday?
- Paul Millsap is good at basketball
- The Hawks are (still) better when the bench plays
- Sunday’s noon tip-off time probably didn’t help things
- The worst game of the season for the point guard position came on Sunday
- Maybe Thabo Sefolosha is the team’s MVP (only slightly kidding)
If you enjoy what you hear on today’s show, please do us an enormous favor and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are able, leave us a glowing (i.e. five-star) review. This program can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the podcast and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.