Good morning! The Atlanta Hawks survived injury issues and a woeful second half to outlast the Milwaukee Bucks on Wednesday night and Episode 76 of the Locked on Hawks podcast is here to bring you up to speed on what transpired. Topics include the following:
- Taurean Prince’s first foray into extended rotation minutes and his poster dunk
- The second quarter was a lot of fun and the numbers were staggering
- Mike Muscala’s recent play and Mike Budenholzer’s thoughts on his ace reserve big man
- Health updates on Tiago Splitter, Dwight Howard and Thabo Sefolosha
- Dennis Schröder’s weird day at the office and Kyle Korver’s 30-foot bomb
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on today’s podcast, please do us an enormous favor and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are able, leave us a glowing (i.e. five-star) review. This show can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the program and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.