Happy Hump Day! The Atlanta Hawks and Miami Heat squared off on the court in South Florida on Tuesday and, in the aftermath, Episode 75 of the Locked on Hawks podcast was recorded in conjunction with Wes Goldberg of Locked on Heat. Topics include the following:
- The Hawks were playing a battered team on Tuesday and that matters
- Overall impressions of Atlanta’s offense
- Dwight Howard’s injury, how it affected the game and the use of a small lineup against Miami
- Kyle Korver’s impact on the game and how that compares with Tim Hardaway Jr. (who played well yet again)
- Dennis Schröder is divisive and we try to find his ceiling and floor
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on today’s show, please do us an enormous favor and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are able, leave us a glowing (i.e. five-star) review. This program can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the podcast and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.