Greetings! Episode 74 of the Locked on Hawks podcast is here and Zach Dillard of Fox Sports South hops on the program to discuss the Atlanta Hawks from a number of different angles. Topics for Tuesday’s show include the following:
- The Dwight Howard marriage is going pretty well so far
- Howard and Paul Millsap have some adjustments to make when playing together. We discuss.
- What happens when Tiago Splitter and Mike Scott return to health?
- Kyle Korver is shooting the ball at a high level and we talk about just how important he is to everything the Hawks do offensively
- Tim Hardaway Jr. is making some of us (ahem) look silly. Is this sustainable?
- Player development is at the forefront of everything in Atlanta and that is quite evident these days
If you enjoy what you hear on today’s podcast, please do us a massive favor and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you can, leave us a glowing (i.e. five-star) review. This program can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the show and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.