Happy Friday, everyone! Episode 72 of the Locked on Hawks podcast is here to wrap up your work week, and topics for the show include the following:
- The Hawks and the city of College Park are partnering to bring an NBA D-League affiliate to life. We break it down with specifics and talk about what this will mean in the grand scheme for the on-court product.
- Dwight Howard opened up a bit about championship aspirations and his journey to Atlanta. We bring you the audio.
- Steve Koonin will be around for a while and that is a good thing
- 2015-16 Hawks vs. 2016-17 Hawks when compared to the Cavs
- Tim Hardaway’s place in the pecking order
- Bench production has been great. Sustainable?
If you enjoy what you hear on today’s show, please do us a huge favor and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you can, leave us a glowing (i.e. five-star) review. This podcast can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the program and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.