Greetings! After two days of NBA over/under talk with Robby Kalland, we are back to a sense of normalcy in discussing the Atlanta Hawks. On Wednesday’s show, Bret LaGree of Hoopinion joins the program for an extensive conversation and topics include the following:
- Dwight Howard has been a hot-button topic for three months now, and we lead with a conversation about what to expect
- What could Mike Budenholzer do defensively to make up for the change from Al Horford to Howard? Could this defense be as good as it was a year ago?
- Rookies are bad, but we like Atlanta’s two first-round picks. Will they play?
- Wing depth is interesting on this team and the shooting could be better than you think
- Overall predictions, including where Bret thinks the team lands on offense and defense when compared to the rest of the league
If you like what you hear on today’s show, please do us a massive favor and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are can, leave us a glowing (i.e. five-star) review. This podcast can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the podcast and make it a point to take in the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as the great majority of NBA teams.