Happy Halloween! Though many fans of the Atlanta Hawks will (hopefully) spend their evening watching the team in action at Philips Arena, we kick things off with a bit of a retrospective. Derek Bodner of USA Today joins the Locked on Hawks podcast for Episode 63 and topics include the following:
- Joel Embiid is awesome and fun
- Dwight Howard didn’t play a lot on Saturday but we ask Derek what he thought of the addition and how Howard looked against Embiid and Okafor
- Malcolm Delaney was a stealth signing and he played well on Saturday
- Dennis Schröder’s career-high assist game and the implications of his contract
- What can kind of takeaways can emerge from a 32-point win against a bad team?
- Derek’s breakdowns of Taurean Prince and DeAndre Bembry as prospects and how they stacked up in the 2016 draft
If you enjoy what you hear on today’s show, please help us out and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you so desire, give us a great (i.e. five-star) review. This program can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the podcast and check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.