Happy Friday! The Atlanta Hawks opened the 2016-2017 season with a runaway victory over the Washington Wizards and we’re here to talk about it on Episode 62 of the Locked on Hawks podcast. Jeff Siegel of The Step Back joins the show and topics include the following:
- What is the biggest takeaway from the season opener?
- Dwight Howard’s rebounding was a thing but is it sustainable? How did he look overall?
- Paul Millsap had a Paul Millsap game
- Thabo Sefolosha and Tim Hardaway Jr. were described as “magnificent” after the game and they earned it
- Kyle Korver vs. Tim Hardaway Jr. for the starting shooting guard spot (this is not a thing)
- Mike Muscala as the third big man
- Jeff’s podcast is here and you should listen
If you like what you hear on today’s program, please help us out and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if possible, give us an overwhelmingly positive (i.e. five-star) review. This program can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the podcast and check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.