Happy regular season week! We’ve (almost) made it and Episode 58 of the Locked on Hawks podcast is here to hold you over until tip-off. Tim Bontemps of the Washington Post hops on the show today and Atlanta Hawks-centric topics include:
- Is Dennis Schröder the long-term answer at point guard? How will his first season as a starter look?
- Al Horford and Dwight Howard are next to each other in Tim’s preseason top 100. We break it down.
- What kind of changes will the Hawks make this season from a schematic standpoint? What kind of changes should the Hawks make?
- Taurean Prince and DeAndre Bembry might be on the periphery this season, but for how long?
- Paul Millsap as a top-20 player and whether he could be traded this season
- Atlanta’s bench is relatively anonymous. How do they stack up?
- How close was Kyle Korver to the Top 100 list? What are realistic expectations for him?
- Tim’s prediction for Atlanta’s finish this season
- Oh, and subscribe to Tim’s podcast. It’s awesome.
If you like what you hear on today’s podcast, please help us out and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if possible, provide a glowing (i.e. five-star) review. This show can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the program and make it a point to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as nearly every team in the NBA.