Greetings! Episode 54 of the Locked on Hawks podcast is now available and, on a slow news day, we dove into some off the wall stuff. Topics include the following:
- The Hawks moved on from former Michigan State big man Matt Costello. What’s the fallout? Who’s next to arrive on the chopping block?
- Remember Shelvin Mack? Atlanta could use him right about now.
- Dwight Howard has been quite foul prone during the preseason. Is this a symptom of a problematic situation in the near future? Just a blip? We examine.
- Paul Millsap is incredible, but is he one of the three best power forwards in the NBA?
- Dikembe Mutombo’s jersey retirement may have an impact on players like Joe Johnson and Al Horford in the future
If you like what you hear on today’s show, please do us a solid and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are can, leave us a positive (i.e. five-star) review. This show can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the program and make it a point to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as the great majority of NBA teams.