Happy Friday, everyone! Episode 52 of the Locked on Hawks podcast is upon us and topics for this lively audio program include the following:
- The Hawks (sadly) fell at the hands of the Detroit Pistons on Thursday evening. What can we take away from the proceedings?
- Is Dwight Howard going to be in foul trouble for the entirety of the 2016-2017 NBA season or does it just feel that way?
- It was a very nice game for Malcolm Delaney and a very rough performance from Tim Hardaway Jr.
- Dennis Schroder had some highs and lows on Thursday
- Is Schröder really a candidate for Most Improved Player in the NBA from an awards standpoint?
If you like what you hear on today’s podcast, please do us a solid and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are can, leave us an outrageously glowing (i.e. five-star) review. This show can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the program and make it a point to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as the great majority of NBA teams.