Good morning! Episode 51 of the Locked on Hawks podcast is here and Kevin Pelton of ESPN joins the program for a lively discussion. Topics include the following:
- How will the Hawks look different on both sides of the ball with Dwight Howard in the middle in place of Al Horford?
- What should fans expect from Dennis Schröder in his maiden voyage as Atlanta’s starting point guard?
- What about Schröder’s backup? Is it Malcolm Delaney or Jarrett Jack?
- Paul Millsap is awesome, but is his next contract scary?
- Is Tim Hardaway Jr. still a developmental piece or is he “just a guy” at this point?
- Quick scouting reports on Taurean Prince and DeAndre Bembry
- Much, much more
If you like what you hear on today’s show, please do us a solid and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are can, leave us an outrageously glowing (i.e. five-star) review. This podcast can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the program and make it a point to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as the great majority of NBA teams.