Greetings! Episode 50 of the Locked on Hawks podcast has arrived and the 2016-2017 NBA season is inching closer by the day. Topics for Wednesday’s program include the following:
- Tiago Splitter received some ugly injury news on Tuesday and he’ll be gone for at least four weeks
- What are Atlanta’s options with Splitter?
- How would the rotation shake out without him?
- Can the Hawks really move on from Mike Muscala and/or Edy Tavares if Splitter is such a question mark?
- Paul Millsap took another stride in his comeback from injury on Tuesday
- Could Millsap opt in? He was asked about that intriguing option earlier this week
If you like what you hear on today’s episode, please help us out and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are can, leave us an overly positive (i.e. five-star) review. This podcast can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the podcast and make it a point to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as the great majority of NBA teams.