Greetings! Episode 49 of the Locked on Hawks podcast is upon us and the Atlanta Hawks picked up a victory on Monday evening... even if it didn’t matter much in terms of impact on the court. Topics for today’s program include the following:
- The Unity Game appears to be a major success and that is a good thing
- The Cavs didn’t play anyone on Monday night. What can we glean from the overall proceedings?
- Dwight Howard had a huge game in the box score, but there was one potential issue that surfaced
- Tim Hardaway Jr. has enjoyed better preseasons
- Malcolm Delaney, Mike Scott and Edy Tavares breakdowns from Monday
- A health update on Tiago Splitter
- Did the Hawks sign Dwight Howard to create double teams?
If you like what you hear on today’s show, please help us out and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are can, leave us a glowing (i.e. five-star) review. This podcast can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the podcast and make it a point to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as the great majority of NBA teams.