It has been less than a week since the NBA unveiled the regular season schedule for the 2015-2016, and there is already significant interest in the path the Atlanta Hawks will follow. On Monday, the Hawks followed suit in releasing the team's preseason schedule, and Atlanta will compete in seven exhibition contests prior to opening night.
The Hawks will begin their preseason with a game against the Cleveland Cavaliers on Wednesday, October 7 in Cincinnati. Atlanta's home debut for the 2015-2016 season will come against the San Antonio Spurs on Wednesday, October 14, and the schedule will include just three home dates against four games on the road.
Here is the full slate:
- Wednesday, October 7, 7:00 pm ET - at Cleveland (in Cincinnati) - Game to be televised by Fox Sports South
- Friday, October 9, 7:00 pm ET - at New Orleans (in Jacksonville, FL)
- Wednesday, October 14, 8:00 pm ET - vs. San Antonio - Game to be televised by Fox Sports South
- Friday, October 16, 8:30 pm ET - at Dallas
- Sunday, October 18, 7:00 pm ET - vs. Miami - Game to be broadcast on 92.9 The Game
- Wednesday, October 21, 8:00 pm ET - vs. Memphis - Game to be televised by Fox Sports South
- Friday, October 23, 7:30 pm ET - at Detroit