1. San Antonio Spurs: The Spurs looking like an unstoppable death machine come playoffs. In other news the sky is blue.
2. Golden State Warriors: With the Spurs surging, the Warriors might have competition in the West.
3. Los Angeles Clippers: Quickly what was your favorite Chris Paul got crossed up meme? Mine was the breakdance one.
5. Atlanta Hawks: New theory, teams are tanking so that the Hawks can't get a lottery pick. Yeah this totally makes sense.
7. Houston Rockets: So does Harden win MVP? Hard to think what they would look like without him.
9. Dallas Mavericks: Did we ever figure out from the league if the hit on Dirk from Livingston was illegal?
10. Oklahoma City Thunder: I can't wait to see how much Westbrook's mask will get auctioned off for.
11. New Orleans Pelicans: Will the Pelicans be able to pull it off and get the opportunity to get swept by the Warriors?
12. Chicago Bulls: So is Rose coming back?
13. Utah Jazz: Gobert is getting rebounds now? He wins my MIP award.
14. Phoenix Suns: It should be fun to see a desperate team in Philips play us this week. Hopefully the Hawks can pull it off.
15. Washington Wizards: So if Wittman makes it out of the first round, will he keep his job? I hope they do so they can play the Hawks.
16. Toronto Raptors: Raptors......yet another team that let me down by losing to the Nets.
17. Brooklyn Nets: Nets are doing everything in their power to give me a headache and prevent the Hawks from getting a lottery pick. Good for the Nets to start getting things together on a light schedule.
18. Milwaukee Bucks: Yeah the Bucks are free falling since they got MCW.
19. Boston Celtics: Celtics might be a nuisance if they make the playoffs.
20. Indiana Pacers: Paul George is back. Good for him and good for the Pacers.
21. Charlotte Hornets: Hornet's are somehow still alive in the playoff race. It will be fun to see how the Hawks play them this week.
22. Detroit Pistons: Remember when they had a winning streak after dropping Josh Smith?
23. Miami Heat: Heat... How could you fall out of the playoffs and let the Net's sneak in...
24. Orlando Magic: Interesting to see who they bring back in as the new coach.
25. Sacramento Kings: The Kings considered shutting down Cousins for the season. The tank is on for another week or so.
26. Denver Nuggets: Was it really Brian Shaw's fault? I can't wait to hear the tell all.
27. Los Angeles Lakers: I seriously forgot Randle was on the team.
29. New York Knicks: Philadelphia 76ers: It should be noted that I did this part of the ranking when the Knicks and 76ers played.
30. Minnesota Timberwolves: Shutting down Rubio? Interesting strategy